Sustainability in Visit Inari
We at Visit Inari are happy to do our part in making sure both the current and coming generations have a clean and stable place to live in. We owe this to our children and grandchildren, who should not have to worry about the stability of our shared climate and surroundings.
Our whole team takes great pride in our work to make sure we operate responsibly, safely and with equality in mind. The surrounding nature and culture deserves our respect, and we’ll gladly oblige with concrete deeds, including but not limited to:
- Decreasing our total energy and water consumption
- Sorting our litter and other refuse, as well as recycling whenever possible
- Commitment to co-operate with local subcontractors
- Welcoming people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and cultural backgrounds equally and with respect
- Commitment to the use of local foods and goods
- Strives toward long and lasting employment relationships
In our mission to ensure cultural sustainability, we are also proud to follow the ethical instructions of the Sámi Parliament of Finland regarding tourism in the Sámi region.