Frequently Asked Questions
What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Our check-in starts at 16:00 and check-out time is at 11:00.
Is it possible to check-in earlier/later?
- It is possible to check-in to your room/cabin earlier if it is already ready for you. Please ask this from reception on your arrival day. If you arrive early and your room is not ready, you can store your luggage at reception.
Is smoking allowed at the hotel/cabins?
- All our accommodations are non-smoking. There is a penalty for smoking inside rooms or cabins.
Do you have Aurora alert?
- At the moment we do not offer this service.
Where can we see Aurora?
- Auroras can be seen practically anywhere. Light pollution makes seeing and taking pictures of them more difficult, so it is recommended to look for them in as dark conditions as possible.
When does winter begin in Lapland?
- The first official winter month is November. First snow may fall between late August and December, but usually the more permanent snow cover is obtained in November.
Where can we see reindeer?
- We offer many activities featuring reindeer, you’re guaranteed to see them if you join one of those activities.
Are there good walking trails in Inari?
- Inari offers many excellent hiking trails. We offer digital guiding for select trails as well!
Do you arrange sightseeing trips with an airplane?
- We do not offer sightseeing trips with airplanes.
Do you rent out snowmobiles?
- No, however we do offer a selection of different types of snowmobile safaris to choose from.
Do you offer caravan and camping services?
- We do not offer caravan or camping services.
Is there common kitchen what we can use?
- Unfortunately there is no common kitchen available in Holiday Village Inari or Hotel Inari. Most of the cabins are equipped with their own kitchen though.