Enjoy the ultimate fishing experience in Northern Lapland! Lake Inari is the third largest lake in Finland, at over 1080km² with over 3300 islands. With shallow coves as well as vast deep areas, this pearl of the north is a fisherman’s dream, offering trout, arctic char, white fish, grayling, pike, perch, grayling, vendace and lake salmon. Stay in a peaceful island cabin and let our guides show you how the locals catch their dinner.
In the morning we head out into the depths of the lake, trolling fish and using rod and reel. In the late afternoon we will moor on one of the islands, and enjoy a tasty dinner followed by refreshing sauna before turning in for the night.
After a leisurely breakfast you can either use the boat belonging to the cabin or fish from the shore using rod and reel, enjoying the peaceful surroundings. After lunch at the cabin, we will head back to Inari village, trolling on the way. Dinner and sauna at the cabin following by an evening of rest and relaxation
Breakfast at the cabin is followed by some more fishing or some final relaxation in the peaceful surroundings. We will head back to Inari at around midday.
PRICES 2015 & 2016
- 500€/person for 4-6 persons
- 460€/person for 7-12 persons
- Additional night at 150€/person
- Downstairs 42m²: spacious living room – kitchen – dining room combination, bedroom (2 persons), fireplace
- Balcony 20m²: comfortable beds /mattresses for sleeping
- Electricity with solar panels or with aggregation, gas stove
- Separate sauna building: sauna (hot water, but no shower), dressing room
- Ecological dry toilet and Kota building for grilling
- Dressing in many layers will keep you warm!
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and trousers for warmth and also in case of insects.
- Windproof and waterproof outer layers are recommended in case of bad weather
- Shoes should be comfortable and the soles should not slippery.
- Hat and sunglasses are also recommended as well as sunscreen
Minimum fee 4 person price
Price includes: 2 nights accommodation in island cabin, bedlinen & towels, sauna, meals as described, boat, fishing equipment, bait, guiding